- Digital Marketing Services +
- Mobile +
- Mobile Marketing
- Responsive Design
- Search +
- Display Advertising
- Paid Search Advertising (PPC)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Site +
- Landing Page Optimization
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- Website Development
- Social +
- Email Marketing
- Social Community Platform
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- WSI Social Selling Mastery Course
- Global Team
- Specialized Supply Chain
- Thinking Differently
- WSI in the Community
Digital Marketing solutions from WSI
The internet marketing consultants at WSI offer a range of digital solutions that can help you take your business to the next level. Whether you are interested in only one or two services, or would like one of our consultants to work with you to develop a completely new digital marketing strategy from scratch, we can help you. Here’s an overview of what we have to offer:
Social media marketing services
People are using social media to connect with colleagues, friends and family. They also use these platforms to stay up to date with news that they’re interested in. If your company has a website and customers, then you need to make sure you have an active online presence on the platforms they are using, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. Social media marketing can enhance your customer experience and it can help you to become more engaged with your existing client base and reach out to your target audience. Learn more about our social media marketing services.
Whether you’re looking for the phone number for the closest pizza place or need to research the latest smart phone or tech gadget, where do you turn to? Google, of course! At WSI, we research the keywords that people are using to help you optimize your website so that you can claim top results. We can also help you with a paid search advertising campaign which will instantly start giving you the results you need. Find out more about our search services.
Website design and development services
Your website will often be the first point of contact that a potential client has with your business. You can have the best business model and the most experienced team behind your business, but without a website, you won’t be able to reach the people you need. We partner with the best website designers and developers that will help you achieve your digital marketing goals. Find out how we can help you capture leads and turn them into clients with our site services.
WSI’s mobile marketing solutions include everything from mobile website design, to ensure that people are able to find, navigate and browse your website on their mobile devices, to proactive marketing solutions like MMS (multi-media) marketing, SMS (text) marketing and mobile advertising. We also offer responsive design solutions which ensure that your website responds to the screen size of the device that you are using. Learn more about our mobile services.
For more information about how our website services can help your business, contact WSI today.
Websites still play a pivotal role in a digital marketing strategy. They often provide the destination for sharing your brand story in an integrated, holistic and controlled way. All roads eventually lead to your website and this is usually where you begin to convert a visitor into a paying customer. Your website also provides the fuel needed for Search Engines (e.g. Google, Bing) to share your amazing products and services with people around the world. So much of your success depends upon your website, and therefore WSI provides a number of services to support high-performance websites, some of which include:
- Marketing Automation focuses on converting ‘all’ website visitors.
- Landing Page Optimization that cost-effectively turns visitors into customers.
- Content Marketing strategies that attracts, influences and converts your ideal customer.
- Marketing Analytics to ensure you can make fact-based marketing decisions.
- eCommerce that is cost-effective and clearly demonstrates a Return on Investment (ROI).
When you need to attract people who are looking for your product or service, Search Marketing provides a way to ‘instantly’ connect your website with these potential customers. These tactics vary depending on your overall objectives and current state of marketing. Some of WSI’s search solutions include pay-per-click (PPC), display advertising, retargeting and search engine optimization campaigns. Each of these tactics has the ability to drive more potential customers to your site, which means more opportunities to make sales and increase profit.
- Adaptive Search Engine Optimization (ASEO) is a new proprietary optimization methodology that protects your marketing investment from search engine algorithm changes.
- Paid Search Advertising instantly connects potential customers with your website.
- Display Advertising uses visual banners to communicate your brand message to a targeted audience across the Internet.
“The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow” – Bill GatesSocial Media has helped personalize the interaction between people and brands. As more people become comfortable on everyday platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn or Snapchat, we increase our ability to create meaningful and personalized communication. Relationships create emotion and emotion influences the mind. WSI specializes in a number of social solutions that can be used to develop deeper relationships with like-minded individuals.
- Social Media Marketing leverages platforms like Facebook to grow your business and revenue.
- Social Community Platform provides an opportunity to add value to a community of like-minded people while uncovering data-driven insights that can open the door to your next big innovation or opportunity.
- WSI Social Selling Mastery Course is a course that was developed to easily leverage social media for Business-to-Business sales. This is ground-breaking.
- Video Marketing allows you to cost-effective build your business using the second largest search engine in the world – YouTube.
- Email Marketing has been around for decades and still provides the ‘glue’ for an effective marketing campaign.
More people use mobile phones than any other digital device.
“If your plans don’t include mobile, your plans are not finished” – Wendy Clark (SVP Coca-Cola)These days it is imperative that you approach your digital marketing strategy from a mobile first perspective as more people will see and interact with your brand on their phone than they will on their desktop or laptop. In 2012, when Facebook decided to adopt a mobile first strategy to reach the next billion users, that was a signal of what was to come. In 2015, Google officially announced that more people conduct searches on mobile phones than they do desktops. WSI has a number of innovative and traditional marketing solutions for clients to capitalize upon the explosive mobile trend. Traditional solutions include: